37mm Close Up Filter Kit, CAM-ULATA +1 +2 +4 +10 Macro Lens Close-up Filter Set with Pouch for Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Tamron lens DSLR Camera.
– When you need to take some photos of tiny things or give something a close-up, a prime quality close-up lens is the first thing you need to considerate.
– Works with any lens with a 37mm filter thread; manual or autofocus, digital or film.
– Kit includes 4 close up lenses of increasing magnification. Easily mounts on the front of your lens to allow for detailed close up macro shots of small objects such as insects, coins, flowers, etc.
– Stackable design. Combine filters to achieve maximum magnification. For example, +2 plus +4 will turn into +6.
– Compatible with any lenses that are 37mm in diameter (For all Sony, Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Panasonic, Sigma, Tamron, Minolta, and other manual lens etc).
– 1 x CAM-ULATA 37mm +1 Close Up Lens Filter.
– 1 x CAM-ULATA 37mm +2 Close Up Lens Filter.
– 1 x CAM-ULATA 37mm +4 Close Up Lens Filter.
– 1 x CAM-ULATA 37mm +10 Close Up Lens Filter.
– 1 x Filter Pouch.
– 1 x CAM-ULATA 37mm Lens Cap.
– 1 x CAM-ULATA Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Strengthen.
With close up lens filters, you’ll come closer to your object without if truth be told coming closer to the object and you enjoy the closest conceivable image of your choice.
The close up lens filter set is for taking pictures of flowers, small collectibles, coins and stamps, insects, small creatures or anything small that requires up-close detail, each close up lens maintains resolution and picture clarity even as magnifying image size.
The set includes four lenses: +1 +2 +4 and +10 macro. They may be able to also be stacked to create +3 +5 +6 +7 and so on. Use the lenses individually or in any combination (+1 plus +4 will turn into +5).
Made of prime quality optical magnifying glass cutting down the close-focusing distance of the lens.
Note: This kit is compatible with all 37mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. Your camera’s lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is at all times preceded by a “?” (diameter) symbol. For example: ?37 = 37mm lens thread size.